2mm PVC free surface layer made with Enomer®
itsTRU Fusion Bond
Proprietary itsTRU® technology fusion-bonds the surface layer to the VCR base layer
5mm Vulcanized Composition Rubber base layer
7mm (0.28") x 57" (1.45m) x 30 LF (9.14m)
Superior Quality, Cleanliness & Durability for Spaces that Need Them Most
Nada Rx's surface layer is made with Enomer®, an innovative flooring material free from PVC, plasticizers, phthalates, halogens, chlorines, and heavy metals. It's designed for easy maintenance, heavy traffic, and cleanliness while adding depth and beauty to any space. Ideal for medical care, therapy and education spaces or any place where infection control and sanitization are top priority.
The amount of energy this surface absorbs.
The amount of useful energy this surface returns.
*Typical Deltec Field Tester results
- Easy to maintain and sanitize
- Hygienic because of heat-welded installation
- Made with reclaimed rubber materials
- Lower In-Room Impact Sound
- Returns energy to user
- Provides comfort underfoot
- Resistant to bacteria and fungi growth
- Extreme resistance to stains, scratches, and dirt